Texans for Parental Choice in Education (TPCE) exists to bring awareness to parents about the legislative process and present to them a vehicle to express their support for legislation that will provide access to a variety of opportunities for a child’s education journey. TPCE is an established 501(c)(4).
Texans for Parental Choice in Education aspires to accomplish the following:
- Build awareness within the faith-based parent community of this upcoming issue and priority during the Legislative Session;
- Routinely communicate with parents about the issue and relevant progress as it moves through the legislative process;
- Provide digestible messaging to the parent community that can be easily shared within their local networks;
- Organize engaged parents to participate in the legislative process at their own pace and in meaningful ways that adapt to their availability but still have a palpable, compounding impact;
- Identify parents who are interested in testifying at committee hearings and prepare them to do so;
- Dispel the myths of choice in education and promote the benefits to a child’s long-term education success.
- Be an ally and partner with like-minded groups to create a united front;
- Provide the vehicle for parents to have their collective voice represented and heard on the importance of parental choice in education today.